Tuesday 17 January 2012

[Presentation and beginning of XB3002]

During the Christmas Holidays I completed the first brief given to use and created 2 posters as well as a 2 minute presentation explaining my idea for my       IP.


My IP Opportunity is the theme of ‘Time Travel’.

From the research I have conducted in Time Travel I’ve noticed that original ideas and products were more prominent in the past. The ideas seem to have been created and continued into the present and horizon due to their popularity. I feel like there is a market for a new idea of Time Travel and I think it hasn’t been taken to its full potential yet.

My IP idea is to create an application that will let the user travel through time at the location they are currently at.

For example say your walking through town and see an old run down building. You may look at it and wonder what it was like when it was first built or what is originally was used for. With the simple opening of this app you can point the camera at the building and look through to see it in the past! 





















These are the two posters I created for the presentation. One is the show the game, the other to show the USP (Unique selling points). I based the style off Victorian posters, using bold type fonts and a miss-mash of layouts.


After gaining the feedback from my presentation though I feel like more of a modern look will be much more appealing to a much wider audience. I shall discuss and see if this idea is liked much better as I feel a more modern look will apply its self much better to the overall look as well as smaller details such a design interface.

No comments:

Post a Comment